Victoria has been working within the makeup industry for over 12 years.
Most predominately for MAC cosmetics achieving the position of Regional Trainer for Wales and West Country. From this Victoria has coached and developed numerous artists, and customers in honing their own personal makeup skills and artistry.
Her creativity and enthusiasm is contagious and has positively impacted on those around her. Devotion and ambition has given her experience and opportunities from backstage at London and European fashion shows, behind the scenes in film and TV, but specialising specifically in Bridal and Special Occasion Beauty makeup.
Based, in the hustle and bustle of Cardiff city, she is a 5 minute walk from either of Cardiff's train stations and is central to its famous nightlife scene. However has travelled extensively for work across the UK and Europe.
A passionate and professional makeup artist, who's well respected within the industry, having the ability to pay attention to detail and create flawless makeup has contributed to her success.
In her spare time, her creativity extends to art and she has an interest in drawing pinup designs. You can see examples of her work at www.foxtoons.co.uk
Particular highlights include;
- A regular at London Fashion Week
- Paris Couture Fashion Week
- Various European High Profile Body Painting Events in Greece, Spain and France.
- BAFTA's, BIFTA's, and IIFA's Film Awards ceremonies
- Lily Cole's personal Makeup Artist for tv series Dr Who
- Kanye West's UK Tour
- Personal makeup for key figures such as Pixie Lott, Heather Small
- Various Music and Life Style Festivals